Employer: Small Fries Day Nursery
Location: City Centre
Closing at: 31/07/2020
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual with leadership experience to lead a team of practitioners to excel in their role, and be responsible for the delivery of stimulating childcare at a high standard.
The role of the Deputy Manager is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
In the absence of the Nursery Manager, the Deputy will undertake the overall day-to-day management of the nursery.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
• Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
• An Enhanced DBS disclosure
• A minimum 3 years' experience of working in a nursery setting
• A minimum of 12 months leadership experience
• Good working knowledge and understanding of current legislation
• Up-to-date safeguarding and paediatric first aid certificates preferred
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide stimulating care and education to our children
• Fully compliant with regulatory requirements
• A sound knowledge of child protection procedures
• Knowledge and understanding of key legislation related to childcare and education
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Positive, creative, confident and approachable
• Recruit, train, develop a team of employees who feel supported in their roles
• Capable to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
40 hours weekly. Monday to Friday.
Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
How to apply:
If you have a proven track record, a desire to exceed and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please contact us immediately and provide your up-to-date CV by email to email@example.com to arrange interview.